Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It Begins, Where it Starts.

Salutations Everybody,

A quick update for everyone, I am now a Junior/Sophomore (academic/baseball) at San Diego Christian College in "The Coffin", California or as our neighbors to the south call it, "El Cajon." I have really enjoyed my time here. I have met some wonderful people at the school, and could not ask for a better baseball program. The team chemistry and talent that we have for this year is incredible, we will definitely be a contender in the GSAC (Golden State Athletic Conference). Aside from that, academically it is a wonderful school with small classes which makes my education feel interactive and personal. I will be entering my junior year as a business management major. I have learned a broad range of knowledge in the business field. Example of this is, I absolutely despise Accounting/Finance. I will keep all crunching of numbers to my brother-in-law.

I will keep everyone posted on how my life, the life of a lefty. Its a unique life, but its a good life. A life filled with God's loving grace, baseball, family, relationships, and some randomness.

I will keep everyone posted on anything from pitching outings, college experiences, scriptures that speak into my life through daily devotions, and even, on occasion, a special, as my mother calls it, "Yogi-ism's" that comes to mind, you never know. So be on your toes, because you never know what will happen in the life of a lefty.


The greatest man i've ever known, my father and I sitting in a helicopter aboard the U.S.S. Midway in San Diego, CA.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Yay! I'm glad you are writing some blog posts. Nice comment about your dad ... he's a great guy,

Emily said...

Dad is the greatest! I like the picture of you guys. I'm blessed to have wonderful men in my life between Dad, David, Don and Grandpa and you, Kev. Very proud of you.