Saturday, May 15, 2010

In High Tide or Low Tide, where will you be?

Of course it is yet another night that I am just kicking it listening to some Bob Marley and the song, "High Tide or Low Tide" came on and how inspiring it is. For those of you who are not familiar with the song here is part of the chorus.

In high tide or in low tide,
I'll be by your side,
I'll be by your side.

What does this even mean. It means that in the good times and the bad times. I will be by your side. No matter what trials come your way. I will be by your side. Isn't that true with God? The one who loves us unconditionally? No matter in the good times or the bad times he is always there. How comforting it is to know that.

What an example that is for us. I know that it can be easy when times get tough with friends or family to back away from the problem. But just as God never leaves, so we should do the same for one another. To be there to help each other when we stumble. This life is tough enough. Lend a loving hand.


No comments: