Monday, November 29, 2010

Precious

What does it mean to find or have something that is precious to you? When something is precious, you cherish it or you are fond of it and have a fond affection for it. Well in this matter I do not find anything materialistic precious. More precious than gold, silver, or the finest diamonds is my beautiful niece Addison. Everytime I see her she is more precious and beautiful then the last time I saw her. She fills my heart with joy and all I pray is that God watches over her and blesses her. I know she is a blessing to my entire family but she has a special place in my heart and always will. I love to play with her and watch her play with her little toys. When she smiles and giggles my heart melts.

Little Addison dressed up as minnie mouse.

Addison is precious to me. I love spending time with her, holding her, and watching her grow into the beautiful girl that God is making her to be. She is a true blessing from God.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love that you love her so much. She sure loves you, Uncle Kevin.

Nancy said...

This is so sweet. Thanks for being such a good uncle.